Terms Of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PDFLibs.co's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PDFLibs.co's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PDFLibs.co at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PDFLibs.co's web site are provided "as is". PDFLibs.co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PDFLibs.co does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- We do not exercise or otherwise promote copyright infringement. All the books on Google Books are copyrights of their respective owners and any copyright infringement resulting from their transfer to Facebook will be liability of the user performing such action.
We also do not store books detail on our servers, they are cached and subsequently destroyed, once the upload has completed.
In no event shall PDFLibs.co or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PDFLibs.co's Internet site, even if PDFLibs.co or a PDFLibs.co authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PDFLibs.co's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PDFLibs.co does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PDFLibs.co may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PDFLibs.co does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PDFLibs.co has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PDFLibs.co of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. You are free to establish a link to the Website so long as the link does not state or imply Company's endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site. You may not frame/grab any portion of the Website without the prior written permission of Company.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
- Notice. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by e-mail at . All notices must contain:
- A physical or electronic signature on behalf of the copyright owner or claimant;
- Specific identification of the work allegedly being infringed;
- Specific identification of the allegedly infringing work that the complainant would like removed, including the location of the material;
- Complainant.'s contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or claimant; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner or claimant of the copyright.
- You understand that the Services and the software embedded or supporting the Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Company and/or third parties who provide Content. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any such usage rules. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk and that the Services are provided "as is" and "as available." In particular, Company, its principals, affiliates, and its licensors, do not represent or warrant to you that (a) your use of the Services will meet your requirements; (b) your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from error; (c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and (d) that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected. Any material obtained through the use of the Services is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device, or loss of data that results from any such materials. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Company or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms. Company further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind related to the Website, the Services or products purchased through either, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Company, its principals, its affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of good will or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss; or
- any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of: (i) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any Content, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any third party; (ii) any change which Company may make to the Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services); (iii) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Content; or (iv) your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential. The limitations on Company's liability to you shall apply whether or not Company has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PDFLibs.co's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic Of Indonesia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.